Change of Address or Name

A picture ID must be presented before an address change can be processed. A picture ID and one of the following documents showing the name change must be presented in person before a name change can be processed: Marriage License, Divorce Decree, Social Security card, or other Court Documents showing a name change. If you are unavailable to come to the College in person, please contact the Admissions Office at 770-228-7348. Documents must be legible and cannot be altered. Deviations from these requirements must be approved by the Vice President for Student Affairs.